Composite drainage network is a new type of drainage geotextile material. To high density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material, the special extrusion molding technology processing and become, has three special structure. Intermediate bar rigid, vertical arrangement, forming a drainage channel, fluctuation cross arranged bar form support to prevent geotextile embedded drainage channel, even in a high load down also can maintain high drainage performance. Double-sided adhesive ooze water geotextile composite use, with "inverse filter, drainage, ventilation, protection" comprehensive performance, it is the most ideal drainage material.
Mainly used for railways, highways, tunnels, municipal engineering, reservoir, slope protection and drainage engineering effect is remarkable.
1. Strong drainage (equivalent to one meter thick gravel drainage).
2. High tensile strength.
3. Reduce soil fabric embedded into core probability, maintain long-term stability of the drainage.
4. Long-term under high load (can bear about 3000 ka compression load).
5. Corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistant, long service life.
6. Construction is convenient, shorten the construction period, reduce cost.